100% Pure Essential Oil
Blending Note | Top Note with a medium aroma
Extraction | Steam distillation of leaves, stems and/or flowering tops
Country of Origin | India
Character | Fresh | Minty | Sweet | Gentle
Emotional Balancing | Awakening | Uplifting | Balancing | Positivity | Calming
Spearmint has earned the nickname "The gentler mint oil" as its scent is softer and its effects are milder than those of Peppermint. This makes it ideal for children, the elderly, and those with sensitive skin. I love spearmint when dealing with over-tired children - this is a wonderful essential oil for road trips!
Main Therapeutic Properties: Headaches | Nausea | Vomitting | Respiratory issues | PMS | Digestion |
- Ylang ylang
For aromatherapy and diffusion. For all other uses carefully dilute with the carrier oil of your choice prior to use. Please consult a certified aromatherapist or essential oil book for dilution rates and other uses.
- Always dilute before using other than aromatherapy.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
- If pregnant or nursing please consult a health professional before use.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.