This essential oil blend will leave you feeling like you're walking through a fresh citrus grove under the warm summer sun.
Bright and cheerful, this candle will bring joy and warm energy to any room in your home.
All of this in a hand poured, 100% sustainable soy wax candle
By choosing a candle with 100% essential oils, and hand poured eco friendly soy wax, you are creating an in-home aromatic experience that is both therapeutic and of benefit to the mind, the body and the spirit.
All of our candles are hand-poured with utmost of care, and we ask that you please use our candles responsibly. Your Sage and Sweetgrass candle is poured into a gorgeous glass container with a food safe lid, and we ask that you reuse your container to hold your personal treasures when the candle is finished. Candles are completely safe to enjoy but should be used with care and attention so that they do not lead to accidental injury or fire. Please keep away from pets and small children.
BY FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE TIPS YOU ARE SURE TO GET THE MAXIMUM ENJOYMENT FROM YOUR NEW CANDLE.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- For the initial lighting allow the candle to create a full and even burn pool across the entire candle.
- For subsequent lightings our recommended burn time is 3 to 4 hours max.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of small children and pets.
- Burn candle on a heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or a wick blowing out causing the candle to burn unevenly.
- Always burn candles in a room with ventilation.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for product misuse.
Although your candle label says 4 oz, we pour all of our candles at 5.5 oz which should give you 35 + hours of burn time if used properly. There is a little head space at the top of the candle to accommodate the fitted lid and the new wick. All of our candles are poured by weight.