100% Pure Essential Oil
Blending Note | Top Note with a strong aroma
Extraction | Steam distillation of leaves, flowers and twigs
Country of Origin | India
Character | Sweet, spicy with a balsamic woody back not and a lasting sweetness.
Emotional Balancing | Awakening | Uplifting | Strengthening |
Basil is almost always the first choice for relieving intellectual fatigue, when the mind is weak or indecisive. It is useful for nervous disorders, and for those in need of protection.
Main Therapeutic Properties: Calms "monkey mind" | Antiseptic | Antispasmodic | Digestive | Nervous Relief | Digestive tonic
- Clary Sage
- Clove Bud
For aromatherapy. For all other uses carefully dilute with the carrier oil of your choice prior to use. Please consult a certified aromatherapist or essential oil book for dilution rates and other uses.
- Always dilute before using other than aromatherapy.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
- If pregnant or nursing please consult a health professional before use.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.