100% Pure Essential Oil
Blending Note | Top note with strong aroma
Extraction | Steam distillation of leaves and twigs
Country of Origin | Australia
Character | Fresh | Sharp | Herbaceous | Medicinal | Penetrating
Emotional Balancing | Piercing | Stimulating | Purifying | Clears the mind
There are over 600 species of Eucalyptus, but only a few are used for aromatherapy. There is very little difference between them, but Eucalyptus radiata can be preferred because it not as "pungent" as Eucalyptus globulus. I love radiata around children and globulus is my "go to" for respiratory issues in adults.
Main Therapeutic Properties: Pain reliever | antibacterial | soothes rheumatic pain | decongestant | expectorant
- Tea Tree
For aromatherapy and diffusion. For all other uses carefully dilute with the carrier oil of your choice prior to use. Please consult a certified aromatherapist or essential oil book for dilution rates and other uses.
- Always dilute before using other than aromatherapy.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
- If pregnant or nursing please consult a health professional before use.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Never apply undiluted onto the skin
- Never ingest essential oils